If you applied for a burn permit prior to Jan 11th, 2023, you will need to reapply.
To apply for a burn permit online, click on the Apply for Burn Permit link and follow the prompts. You will receive an email with your burn permit details. Please check your junk or spam folders. If you need to change your password or have forgotten your password, click here to reset it.
This process issues burn permits, which are valid until the end of the calendar year, for addresses served by the Prescott Fire Department, Central Arizona Fire and Medical Authority, Groom Creek Fire District, and Walker Fire Protection Association ONLY.
- Click the “Apply for Burn Permit” button above to apply for a permit.
- You will receive an email with your permit information.
- When you are ready to burn return to this page and click the “Start/Stop Burn” button and enter the required information.
- Once the burn is completed, please mark the burn as finished by clicking the “Start/Stop Burn” button again and marking the burn as stopped.
You may apply for a burn permit in one of three ways:
- Online, click “Apply for Burn Permit” button above.
- In person at any Fire Admin office or closest fire station.
- Groom Creek Fire District only, by calling your local Fire Admin Office, 778-6519
For Questions contact your local Fire Agency:
- Central Arizona Fire and Medical Authority 928-772-7711
- Prescott Fire Department 928-777-1700
- Groom Creek Fire Department 928-778-6519
- Walker Fire Protection Association 928-777-2424